Re: home security alarm system repair

Crash Gordon wrote:
> Yep. We see this a lot.
>
> A million dollar home that the contractor let the electrician wire because
> he was there with Cat5...no keypads, no power, no siren, just doors &
> windows...or worse than cat5; everything wired with duece...two conductor
> keypads and motions.
>
> Yep any old monkey can do it.

Yeah, I love it when the keypads are prewired to boxes set at light
switch heights and motion detectors are all looking at the windows. Two
inch wire coming out of the hinge side of the door jams from a 1/4 inch
hole. Wire coming out from behind the outer edge of the molding by the
windows   on the bottom only.

Then the builder asks,  how'd ya know the electrician did it?