Re: home security alarm system repair

> Did you ever consider that the homeowner
> may share in the responsibility for this
> installation?

The homes I was referring to were being built on spec.  No homeowner was involved in selecting anything.  I looked for a new
construction home when I first decided to move to Florida.  Builders almost invariably select the lowest bidder.  The homeowner
doesn't even know who did the work until he buys the place.

I found the same practice when looking for a larger home a couple of years ago.  That the place I finally bought was prewired by
some sub-contractor during construction but the original owner didn't sign up for service so they never finished the job.  I'll have
to run new wires to eight sliders facing onto the lanai since the "technician" didn't bother to wire them.  The house has 3,800 sf
under air plus 2,200 sf of lanai and a 3-car garage.  All they wired for were three doors and a couple of motion detectors.  Idiots!

> Many so called "rich people" are

I wonder what would make someone "so-called" rich.  I can afford whatever I need but I don't consider myself rich.  I would never
settle for a half-olsoned job like these people did though.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics