Re: home security alarm system repair

>Many so called "rich people" are the biggest tightwads.
Amen to that. And the worst of those are the ones you inherit when a large
estate or mansion transfers ownership. Many times the new owner wants you to
"good will" no charge repair gear that is 5 years old or older, just to make
things "right" again. As soon as you do he wants to get his panel unlocked
to have it monitored by someone 2 dollars cheaper. We have learned our
lesson. When they start talking "good will" we start talking maintenance
contract. Best to get rid of leaches like that from day one.