Re: home security alarm system repair

Did you ever consider that the homeowner may share in the responsibility for
this installation?  It's sort of what you get for accepting the lowest bid
and not doing your homework/due diligence.  Then they "whine" about the poor
service, installation, and false alarms.  Many so called "rich people" are
the biggest tightwads.  I guess that's why they're rich.  :-)

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> That may very well be so.  I've seen a number of their installations while
looking at homes under construction.  I didn't check the
> wire itself but I noticed they use cheap even for large, custom homes.
There's a 2 million dollar home off Clarke Rd not far from
> my place where they installed a Power632.  There are about two dozen doors
(including sliders, French doors, overheads and regular
> doors).  They installed two motion detectors and three door contacts.
There's a wimpy little siren in a closet -- no outside horn