Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

Telguard charges its dealers a base rate for a set number of signals per
month, additional signals incurr additional charges that are billed to the
dealer. I can understand a monitoring station's reluctance to monitor a
Tellular unit when they have little control over its use,  in the event a
unit sends hundreds of signals in a given month, then they will be on the
hook for those charges which they would have to try and recover from a
customer who may balk at paying the charges and switch to another monitoring
station.

Doug