Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

I charge 10.95 to 12.95 for cellular in additon to the monitoring
charge.  For stand alone I charge based on the estimated traffic upto
29.95 for some locations.  Since I usually do not sell to DIYs I have a
pretty good idea what the traffic will be when I setup the system.

The TG-1 basic charge is less, but its intended for sites with no phone
line and so the net cost could be much higher depending on the amount
of signal traffic.  The TG-4 is the standard plug-in communicator to go
between a panel and a phone line and the net cost can be much less if
there is a lot of signal traffic as long as the phone line remains
operational.