Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

On 22 Jan 2007 19:53:12 -0800, racerx90@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> The problem I'm running into right now is that it doesn't
>seem to be so easy to find anyone who wants to monitor it with the
>Telguard TG-4. I've emailed 8 different alarm monitoring services now
>and everyone who responded doesn't want to activate it with the
>Telguard unit

Hence the dual-edged sword of going the DIY route.  These products are
indented for use by monitoring resellers, not to end users.  The
online parts-pusher doesn't want to tell you up front what obstacles
you'll face when actually putting these devices into service.   You
might end up paying more than you would have if you just let an
installing dealer 'give' you the equipment and maintain it and monitor
it.