Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

I agree with you 100%, but unless you're a dealer you can't activate
the service on it. :(

If I could do the activation myself and just pay for the monitoring,
then I could go just about anywhere like you said. Believe me, if I
knew how to go this route then I would.