Re: HD CCTV?

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 21:24:07 GMT, Matt Ion <soundy106@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>I think that's the one my boss already found... no, I'm not buying anything from
>you.

Atta boy...

Anyway, does the customer *really* need 1080p????  Very few monitors
will display it, and besides --- how much movement is happening to
justify that kind of bandwidth?

Look around for the cams they use to 'film' documentaries on the
Discovery Channel and such - the cams are surprisingly cheap.

http://digitalcontentproducer.com/cameras/prods/

Consumer grade HD:
http://www.camcorderinfo.com/content/Sony-Announces-Smaller-Less-Expensive-HDR-FX7-with-3-CMOS-Chips.htm

-cracker