Re: 707 Roll.

Frank Olson wrote:
> Robert L Bass wrote:
> >>The point is:  Frank didn't lie and...
> >

> > The point is Olson always lies.
>
> Really?  And what proof have you offered other than your own feeble
> lies, innuendo, and downright nastiness?
>

> > His tall tales of aerobatics are just icing on his maneur cake.
>
> And your many installation fairy tales are both the whipped cream and
> the sprinkles on your own "maneur" cake.
>

> > His entire story is a lie.
>
> I'd say "prove it", but someone's already beat me to it.
>

> > He's
> > not even an installer.
>
> That statement applies to you more than me.
>

> > He never held a pilot's license in the US or Canada.
>
> Ummm....  I'm holding both my pilot's licenses now.
>

> > He never worked as a tech anywhere in BC.
>
> That statement applies to you more than me.
>

> > He's one of
> > the most accomplished jiminex-shooters I've ever known.
>
> Now there you go again...  Dragging poor Jim into more of your
> fantasies.  Do you figure Tom will "referee" a meeting between the two
> of you at the next ISC show, or will Jim just lay you out cold before he
> can even say "fight"?? <

Why would I referee something I'd pay to see?

> > That wouldn't really bother me at all though.  I couldn't care less if a few moron techs believe his crap.  He went RW on me, called
> > several of my suppliers trying to interfere with my business.
>
> I called *one* of your "suppliers".  Never mentioned my name (or yours),
> but asked one simple question.  "What do I need to purchase product from
> you in Florida?"  The guy that answered said:  "A Florida License".
>

> > He pestered at least one and probably several manufacturers as well.
>
> I only called *one* manufacturer.  And you know why.
>

> > Most just laughed him off.
>
> Hmmm...  I don't recall hearing any laughter.  I do recall seeing the
> link to their illegally copied software deleted from your website within
> minutes of my call.
>

> > ADI called and asked who the idiot from Canada is.
>
> I never told the rep anything about me (or that I was from Canada).
> Where the heck did you...??!!  Never mind...  I already know the answer.
>

> > DSC didn't even bother sending an email.
>
> Huh??
>

> > The tried
> > to hurt my business.
>
> Awwwww!  Really?  That's a laugh..  That's like the guy that's selling
> illegal copies of movies telling his customers "they hurt my business"
> when the cops raid his house...
>

> > Mot necessarily.  You might just be stupid enough to believe his nonsense.  If you claim you've seen proof of his nonsensical
> > stories then yes, you're a liar -- possibly a sock puppet.  I'm not entirely convinced yet whether you're a liar or just an idiot.
>
> He's an idiot for responding to you.  You're the "sock puppet" master.
>

> > Nope.  Not even close.  Tom and I had a major arguement a few years ago.
>
> That's a "nice way" of putting it.<

To quote Rodney (King not Brittain) Can't we all just get along?

> > I don't like his business model and I said so.
>
> You repeatedly accused him of running his business illegally.  Up until
> Groupie Muderator posted the link to his business, that is.  And I'm
> sure that more than a few AHJ's received phone calls from some idiot in
> Sarasota checking up on him...<

And I accused him of the same. The links posted concerning my business
was done by someone trying to be a wiseass. Did you see Mike's name
attached to it? Why would you accuse Mike of trying to fuck with me?

> > Presumably, he isn't fond of mine either.
>
> At one point in time, Tom was a lot more "honest" about how he felt
> about you.  This whole thing goes in "cycles".  Some brave soul comes
> forward and says "enough is enough", things proceed civilly for about
> two months, then you'll upset the applecart with some stupid lame-assed
> remark. <

Was I being honest when I said Philly cops questioned him for child
molestation?
Don't throw my name into your spat and claim I am not being totally
honest just because I'm not jumping on the played out record bandwagon.
Honesty is when you accurately tell all sides of the story and not just
the side that benefits you the most.
You just tell me when you want me to start being brutally honest about
everything here.

> > I checked him out with the state and he believes that I filed a complaint but he's wrong.
>
> I believe you Bass.
>

> > I never filed a formal complaint against him or anyone else.
>
> That's another "whopper"...  Anyone got any cheese or bacon to go with it?

> > He may have done the same or even gone farther.  I forget what he said
> > about that.  It's water over the dam.
>
> You "forget" nothing.<

I don't forget either but I do dismiss incidents.

> > Notwithstanding the prior unpleasantness, Tom has since done a few things that earned him my respect.  First, he refused to join the
> > slime-balls who rejoiced when I got cancer.
>
> So did I.
>

> > Second, he worked to help feed needy people during the holidays.
>
> We each do our bit.  Some of us even "advertise".<

Did Robert publically confirm that he contributed? Yes. Did you expect
him to email me after 8 years of hostility? Does ADT do the same shit?
Yes. Do you hold charitable events where they are billed as "Sponsored
by Frank's company"? Do others here do that too?  Do I care? No. All I
cared about was making the contributions stretch as far as possible.
Do you think the kids he helped feed gave a shit about his post or do
you think they were more concerned with having a full belly? I bet they
didn't care who was pink as long as it wasn't the bird.

> > I doubt we'll ever be
> > pals but I believe in giving respect where it's due.
>
> Sure... <

Respect doesn't mean admiration. The Yankees and Red Sox hate each
other but they do respect each other.

Can you please find some new material rather than using me as the
vehicle to rehash the ancient shit?