Re: 707 Roll.

> The point is:  Frank didn't lie and...

The point is Olson always lies.  His tall tales of aerobatics are just icing on his maneur cake.  His entire story is a lie.  He's
not even an installer.  He never held a pilot's license in the US or Canada.  He never worked as a tech anywhere in BC.  He's one of
the most accomplished jiminex-shooters I've ever known.

That wouldn't really bother me at all though.  I couldn't care less if a few moron techs believe his crap.  He went RW on me, called
several of my suppliers trying to interfere with my business.  He pestered at least one and probably several manufacturers as well.
Most just laughed him off.  ADI called and asked who the idiot from Canada is.  DSC didn't even bother sending an email.  The tried
to hurt my business.

> And now I suppose you'll be saying
> I lied too...

Mot necessarily.  You might just be stupid enough to believe his nonsense.  If you claim you've seen proof of his nonsensical
stories then yes, you're a liar -- possibly a sock puppet.  I'm not entirely convinced yet whether you're a liar or just an idiot.

> I do find it somewhat amusing that you
> criticized Frank for "not being man
> enough to come clean" like Tom did
> (although you didn't quite use those
> words, you certainly inferred it)...

Nope.  Not even close.  Tom and I had a major arguement a few years ago.  I don't like his business model and I said so.
Presumably, he isn't fond of mine either.  I checked him out with the state and he believes that I filed a complaint but he's wrong.
I never filed a formal complaint against him or anyone else.  He may have done the same or even gone farther.  I forget what he said
about that.  It's water over the dam.

Notwithstanding the prior unpleasantness, Tom has since done a few things that earned him my respect.  First, he refused to join the
slime-balls who rejoiced when I got cancer.  Second, he worked to help feed needy people during the holidays.  I doubt we'll ever be
pals but I believe in giving respect where it's due.

Olson has done nothing to earn anyone's respect.  He's no different from Cracker, except he's a little slicker.  You're pretty much
the same as Olson -- assuming you aren't just a sock puppet.

> You're a very small man, Bass...

I wish.  :^)

You hide behind an alias.  So what was that about smallness???