Re: 707 Roll.

The point is:  Frank didn't lie and nothing you've posted to the contrary
provides difinitive proof he _ever_ did.  Add the fact that I've actually
seen his movie (and the photos he took) and I can assure you the aircraft
inverted "rather quickly" (although I'm not expert enough to identify a
"snap" from a "barrel").

And now I suppose you'll be saying I lied too.  No biggie.  Being called "a
liar" by "a liar" sort of nullifies the whole issue anyway.

I do find it somewhat amusing that you criticized Frank for "not being man
enough to come clean" like Tom did (although you didn't quite use those
words, you certainly inferred it), but I don't see you making any such
attempt yourself.  I figure Frank's right in his assessment.  For you to
actually admit you lied about Graham to his employer, along with all the
other whoppers you've told, would provide "fodder" for your detractors for
years and certainly ruin your reputation.  You're a very small man, Bass.
Your over-inflated ego simply won't allow you to see what the rest of us do
(that your reputation is already in shambles).  Pity.