Re: 707 Roll.

Robert L Bass wrote:
>>The point is:  Frank didn't lie and...
>

> The point is Olson always lies.

Really?  And what proof have you offered other than your own feeble
lies, innuendo, and downright nastiness?

> His tall tales of aerobatics are just icing on his maneur cake.

And your many installation fairy tales are both the whipped cream and
the sprinkles on your own "maneur" cake.

> His entire story is a lie.

I'd say "prove it", but someone's already beat me to it.

> He's
> not even an installer.

That statement applies to you more than me.

> He never held a pilot's license in the US or Canada.

Ummm....  I'm holding both my pilot's licenses now.

> He never worked as a tech anywhere in BC.

That statement applies to you more than me.

> He's one of
> the most accomplished jiminex-shooters I've ever known.

Now there you go again...  Dragging poor Jim into more of your
fantasies.  Do you figure Tom will "referee" a meeting between the two
of you at the next ISC show, or will Jim just lay you out cold before he
can even say "fight"??

> That wouldn't really bother me at all though.  I couldn't care less if a few moron techs believe his crap.  He went RW on me, called
> several of my suppliers trying to interfere with my business.

I called *one* of your "suppliers".  Never mentioned my name (or yours),
but asked one simple question.  "What do I need to purchase product from
you in Florida?"  The guy that answered said:  "A Florida License".

> He pestered at least one and probably several manufacturers as well.

I only called *one* manufacturer.  And you know why.

> Most just laughed him off.

Hmmm...  I don't recall hearing any laughter.  I do recall seeing the
link to their illegally copied software deleted from your website within
minutes of my call.

> ADI called and asked who the idiot from Canada is.

I never told the rep anything about me (or that I was from Canada).
Where the heck did you...??!!  Never mind...  I already know the answer.

> DSC didn't even bother sending an email.

Huh??

> The tried
> to hurt my business.

Awwwww!  Really?  That's a laugh..  That's like the guy that's selling
illegal copies of movies telling his customers "they hurt my business"
when the cops raid his house...

> Mot necessarily.  You might just be stupid enough to believe his nonsense.  If you claim you've seen proof of his nonsensical
> stories then yes, you're a liar -- possibly a sock puppet.  I'm not entirely convinced yet whether you're a liar or just an idiot.

He's an idiot for responding to you.  You're the "sock puppet" master.

> Nope.  Not even close.  Tom and I had a major arguement a few years ago.

That's a "nice way" of putting it.

> I don't like his business model and I said so.

You repeatedly accused him of running his business illegally.  Up until
Groupie Muderator posted the link to his business, that is.  And I'm
sure that more than a few AHJ's received phone calls from some idiot in
Sarasota checking up on him...

> Presumably, he isn't fond of mine either.

At one point in time, Tom was a lot more "honest" about how he felt
about you.  This whole thing goes in "cycles".  Some brave soul comes
forward and says "enough is enough", things proceed civilly for about
two months, then you'll upset the applecart with some stupid lame-assed
remark.

> I checked him out with the state and he believes that I filed a complaint but he's wrong.

I believe you Bass.

> I never filed a formal complaint against him or anyone else.

That's another "whopper"...  Anyone got any cheese or bacon to go with it?

> He may have done the same or even gone farther.  I forget what he said
> about that.  It's water over the dam.

You "forget" nothing.

> Notwithstanding the prior unpleasantness, Tom has since done a few things that earned him my respect.  First, he refused to join the
> slime-balls who rejoiced when I got cancer.

So did I.

> Second, he worked to help feed needy people during the holidays.

We each do our bit.  Some of us even "advertise".

> I doubt we'll ever be
> pals but I believe in giving respect where it's due.

Sure...

> Olson has done nothing to earn anyone's respect.

Speaking for the Group again??

> He's no different from Cracker, except he's a little slicker.

Check.  Graham and I are both *licensed* alarm installers.  As for being
"slicker", I drive a Lincoln Navigator.  He drives a VW van.  He'll
probably pass me at the gas station (that is until the State Troopers
see all the oil he's burning).

> You're pretty much
> the same as Olson -- assuming you aren't just a sock puppet.

Right.  Me and Frank are buds.  Have been for years.  We both wear
socks, but I'm the one with the wooden head.

> I wish.  :^)
>
> You hide behind an alias.  So what was that about smallness???

Ok...  We're all "small men".