Re: Home Depot Motion Sensor, On when power is turned on.

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:29:45 -0500, "Robert L Bass"
<robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> "Everything that guy just said is bullshit. Thank you."
>
>And yet your boss decided there was reason enough to fire you.

Nope, you lie!  But that's nothing new.

>  What is it now, nine jobs in eight years.

More like nineteen.  You don't know about my hot-dog vending career.

> Let's see how long the
>new one lasts.

Probably not very long, it's almost warm enough to start selling
snowcones again.  That is my passion.

--

-G