Re: Home Depot Motion Sensor, On when power is turned on.

>  I have seen them refuse to pay and or
> greatly reduce payment based on how policys are written...

Show me a policy that says they will decline payment if an alarm is modified, other than where an alarm system is a requirement to
get the policy in the first place please.

> Please do not tell me what insurance
> companys will or will not do. To pay or not pay a claim since 9-11 the whole
> insurance industry has completley
> changed...

Nah, they're still a bunch of crooks just as they always were.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics