Re: Home Depot Motion Sensor, On when power is turned on.

> If you lie on your insurance policy application
> (you tell them you have a monitored alarm
> system when you really don't just to get the
> discount)...

That's a totally different situation.  If you do that most insurers will charge you back the amount of the discount which you
received.  OTOH, if the system was *required* to obtain a policy, and there was no system at all you'd be out of luck and rightly
so.

> You can quote "law" all you want, Bass
> (-- snip personal insult substituted for logic --)
> You cannot, however, speak for what an
> insurance company will do....

And you can?

> if faced with a substantial claim.  If you're
> naive enough to believe that a simple limitation
> clause in your contract is enough to protect
> you from any claims, then I hope you have
> most of your assets in your wife's name...

Again you're changing the subject.  This is the exact thing Olson does when faced with an argument he can't win -- refer to
something else entirely and pretend that proves his original, pointless point.  Come to think of it, you post anonymously and
routinely back up Olson.  Hmmmm.