Re: Home Depot Motion Sensor, On when power is turned on.

> Wrong Bass

Wrong Markowitz.  I'm the right Bass.

> My wifes church had there policy cancelled
> because the alarm has not been installed
> and they still had to pay back the discount...

The carrier didn't refuse to pay a claim though.  If they had you'd have said so right off the bat so please don't stoop to olsonic
modification of the story.

> and now there having a hell of hard
> time getting new insurance...

Everyone is having a hard time getting insurance.  I never had a claim but I couldn't get coverage from most carriers just because
of the value of my home.  Church's usually cost more than private houses.  I had a choice between Lloyds and one other carrier.  I
took the other.  :^)

> Insurance companys talk to each other.

You're talking about a totally different situation.  At any rate, none of this is relevant to the OP.  He never said anything about
a required system, insurance discounts or much of anything else.  He wanted advice on modifying a motion activated light for a
jerry-rigged alarm.  Disregarding the question of whether that would be useful or not, most of the posts to this thread (including
yours and mine) did nothing to answer his question.  What he got was a lot of nonsense about losing his insurance policy even though
none of us knows what his policy is, who the carrier is or what their policies may be.

You have managed to accomplish one thing though, Nick.  You took umbrage at my disagreeing with you and responded with personal
insults.  I thought that was beneath you.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics