Re: Home Depot Motion Sensor, On when power is turned on.

> So why don't you call his boss and complain?

He never used his boss' computer to break federal law like you.  He also never got fired for it like you.  Come to think of it, he's
also not a drug addicted, paranoid schizophrenic (agoraphobia panic disorder was the diagnosis) like you.  He doesn't take xan3x and
l3xapro to calm paralyzing fears of open places, crowds, work and just about everything else like you.  He also doesn't call me up
in a drunken stupor like you did twice last week.  I hung up on you the first time.  When you called back I took enough time to tell
you that I'm not interested in your crap and to stop calling.

No, he's nothing like you, Cracker.  All he did was behave rudely instead of trying to argue his point logically.  You get special
treatment because you're such a special person.