Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

Robert L Bass wrote:
>>Graham never took anything "real life"
>>with you...
>

> You're lying again.

Prove it.  How did he go "real life" with you?  If you say he ran a
"credit check" on you, you're lying (again).

>>He was even dumber to trust you
>>with personal information.
>

> Actually, his personal information is online at the Texas government website.  I never repeated anything he told me about himself
> outside this newsgroup.

Bullshit.  The information on the Texas website only lists his current
address, employer, and birth date.

> However, he has told several others (including you) the exact same things as he told me about his
> alcoholism, drug addiction and his mental disease (agoraphobia / panic disorder).

You're a lying sack of shit, Bass.  He never told me anything like that.
  We joked about the fact that he'd had a couple but that certainly
shouldn't stigmatize him as an alcoholic.  Go ahead and dance around all
you want.  He has no "drug addiction or mental disorder".  You've taken
things he's said "out of context" and twisted them around.  You're a
malicious, malodorous son-of-a-bitch.

> He told at least four people

Are they also "nameless Boeing pilots and engineers"??

> As I said earlier, he's the one who ruined his own life.

With a "little help" from you.

> He has no one to blame but himself.

Nope.  He has *you* to blame for filing a false complaint.  He really
should take you to court for libel.  He's got a pretty good case.

> Until he went RL it was harmless.

How'd he go "real life", Bass?

> After that no holds are barred.  If he doesn't like what he got in return perhaps he'll think
> twice next time he's inclined to go after someone.

You're a coward.  And stinky too.

> We're all sinners.

And you rank right up there, Ebeneezer.

> You stood behind him day and night making sure, eh?

Nope.  He emailed me your "evidence" as well as his employers response.
  Guess what??  He wasn't fired!  It was all a lie.

> And yet they decided to fire him.

He wasn't "fired".

> Care to
> explain how that came to pass if you insist
> there's no way he could have committed the
> crime (which of course, he did)?

Like I said...  he wasn't "fired".  You've decided to put that "spin" on
it.  When are you going to "come clean", Robert??  When are you going to
"be a man"?

> You're lying (again).

Prove it.

> We both know exactly
> what you did because they called me right
> after they got rid of your call.

Then for sure it wasn't me.  I'll bet the area code on their call
display read "Matawan".  I never identified myself or mentioned your
name.  In our ONE AND ONLY TELEPHONE CONVERSATION you even agreed that
the calls to your suppliers could have been from "anyone in the Group"
using my name.  What you've repeatedly stated wouldn't constitute
sufficient evidence and your repeating it over and over doesn't either.
  C'mon, Bassy....  PROVE IT!!

> You also
> boasted of having called manufacturers to
> try to interfere with my accounts with them.

Prove it.  Which "manufacturers" did I "boast" I called??  There was
only one.  DSC.  And you damn well know the reason why.

> The result was the same.  Money talks
> and [you] walk.

Heh...  Within 23 minutes of my making that call (to DSC) the link to
your pirated software was removed.  You're a lying thief Bass.

> It was false alright.  That's why they did
> nothing with it.

Repeat it a few more times...  On second thought... you already believe
it so don't bother.

> Heh, keep believing that if you like.
> Many of the people who have told
> you to shut up are current clients
> of mine.

Read what I said again...  I don't give a rat's Bass that they're
"clients" or not.  What I said was that NO ONE IN CHA *EVER* RECOMMENDS
YOUR "SERVICES".

>>Doesn't that tell you something?
>

> Indeed.

Yep...  They're wise to your cons.