Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

Cracker dribbled:

> Seems our friend is offering monitoring...

On a related note, I see that you are barred from working in the alarm trade in Illinois due to your alcoholism and drug addiction.
Is the Texas Department of Public Safety Private Security Board aware of your drug and alcohol problems?  Do they know you're under
psychiatric care for agoraphobia / panic disorder (a form of schizophrenia)?  What time does their office open on Monday?  :^)