Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

I have never met Graham, although we may be in closer geographic proximity
than many here and he certainly knows how and where to find me. That said,
Graham can do a good job of convincing a person that the personal demons
that can vex us all from time to time have had a full time job with him for
some time, including the demons in the bottle. After all these years I feel
certain Bass can parse out what is alcohol and what is really Graham. I
don't think Graham has been as successful at facing those issues himself as
he would like, but to his credit he seems to be game for the struggle. It
would be easy to fault Bass for mentioning all that to barb Graham, but it
seems that since some here like to taunt Bass about his health issues, and
cheer him on to the next life, I feel Bass has the right to take the gloves
off for nearly anyone that rattles his cage. Let's face it, Bass seems to
even enjoy a good dust up with some others here now and then. However, I
hope that in Bass' private moments Graham may be included in whatever
prayers Bass has to offer up, and visa versa. Since I fall in the very far
from perfect class, let me put in a greedy plug for myself that both be
generous enough to include me too. It seems that Bass and Graham, although
facing different issues, could both use some better luck and some firmer
footing facing life's challenges.

>Attention, and the chance to "get even".
I think this may be a genetic fault that I share with Bass. It is an Irish
issue I suspect. Remember "Forgive and forget................but first get
even!"