Re: Home Depot Motion Sensor, On when power is turned on.

> You are one seriously paranoid individual.

The difference between sane and insane is that the sane know they're nuts.

> Do they make you remove your foil
> hat when you're undergoing an MRI?

I wouldn't know.  I take it off for CT scans though.  The most recent one was excellent -- no cancer.  If it stays that way for
another five years I'll be out of the woods.  Besides, I'm going to survive just to annoy Jiminex.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics