Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

> What happened to Graham was
> *your* doing...

As usual, you're wrong.  You, Cracker and several others decided to take things real life with me.  That was your choice.  Cracker
liked to nip at my heels like a bad-mannered Chihuaha.  I told him repeatedly not to mess with me.  He had to learn the hard way
that, although I rarely strike back, when I do I hit harder that you and your moronic pals do.

> Rob (AlarmReview) published his name, address and place of employment.

His name, address and place of employment are a matter of public record.  Since you're not an installer you wouldn't understand that
sort of thing.

> This is not the first time you've taken
> steps like this against your detractors...

I only responded after he committed a criminal act against me.  I could have gone after him much harder if I wanted to.  He's still
walking aound free at the moment.

> And you've only recently threatened
> to do exactly the same thing again...

Wrong again.  I only *asked* him if his
new employers are aware of his alcoholism,
drug addiction and his mental disease.

> What a dirty, rotten, piece of flotsam
> you are...

Let's see.  You called my distributors and
several manufacturers trying to interfere
with my business.  You filed a false complaint
with my state authorities (they tossed it).
You've infuriated the members of another
newsgroup with your years' long attacks
against me.  Now you pretend to be
outraged because I reported (factually)
that your stupid side-kick committed a
crime against me.  You are the most
disingenuous piece of rhinocerous pizzle
(gotta love Eddy Murphy for that line)
ever to darken the industry's doorstep
with your worm-eaten carcass.

> As for your comment about "false
> complaints" being "my specialty", you're full of shit, Bass...

You admitted complaining to the Florida
board and they threw it out.  Case closed,
you useless sack of jiminex.

BTW, one of my Boeing customers
placed an order today.  We were chatting
about various things when I told her your
stupid lie about borrowing an airliner from
Boeing.  It took a while for her to stop
laughing.  You really ought to come clean
not only about that but all of the thousands
of lies you've told virtually every day since
you came into this newsgroup desperately
looking for someone to pretend they're a
friend.