Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

On Feb 1, 1:53=EF=BF=BDam, Frank Olson
<Use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Robert L Bass wrote:
> >>Graham never took anything "real life"
> >>with you...
>
> > You're lying again.
>
> Prove it. =A0How did he go "real life" with you? =A0If you say he ran a
> "credit check" on you, you're lying (again).
>
> >>He was even dumber to trust you
> >>with personal information.
>
> > Actually, his personal information is online at the Texas government we=
bsite. =A0I never repeated anything he told me about himself
> [...]
>
> Are they also "nameless Boeing pilots and engineers"??
>
> > As I said earlier, he's the one who ruined his own life.
>
> With a "little help" from you.
>
> > He has no one to blame but himself.
>
> Nope. =A0He has *you* to blame for filing a false complaint. =A0He really
> should take you to court for libel. =A0He's got a pretty good case.
>
> > Until he went RL it was harmless.
>
> How'd he go "real life", Bass?
>
> > After that no holds are barred. =A0If he doesn't like what he got in re=
turn perhaps he'll think
> > twice next time he's inclined to go after someone.
>
> You're a coward. =A0And stinky too.
>
> > We're all sinners.
>
> And you rank right up there, Ebeneezer.
>
> > You stood behind him day and night making sure, eh?
>
> Nope. =A0He emailed me your "evidence" as well as his employers response.
> =A0 Guess what?? =A0He wasn't fired! =A0It was all a lie.
>
> > And yet they decided to fire him.
>
> He wasn't "fired".
>
> > Care to
> > explain how that came to pass if you insist
> > there's no way he could have committed the
> > crime (which of course, he did)?
>
> Like I said... =A0he wasn't "fired". =A0You've decided to put that "spin"=
 on
> it. =A0When are you going to "come clean", Robert?? =A0When are you going=
> "be a man"?
>
> > You're lying (again).
>
> Prove it.
>
> > We both know exactly
> > what you did because they called me right
> > after they got rid of your call.
>
> Then for sure it wasn't me. =A0I'll bet the area code on their call
> display read "Matawan". =A0I never identified myself or mentioned your
> name. =A0In our ONE AND ONLY TELEPHONE CONVERSATION you even agreed that
> the calls to your suppliers could have been from "anyone in the Group"
> using my name. =A0What you've repeatedly stated wouldn't constitute
> sufficient evidence and your repeating it over and over doesn't either.
> =A0 C'mon, Bassy.... =A0PROVE IT!!
>
> > You also
> > boasted of having called manufacturers to
> > try to interfere with my accounts with them.
>
> Prove it. =A0Which "manufacturers" did I "boast" I called?? =A0There was
> only one. =A0DSC. =A0And you damn well know the reason why.
>
> > The result was the same. =A0Money talks
> > and [you] walk.
>
> Heh... =A0Within 23 minutes of my making that call (to DSC) the link to
> your pirated software was removed. =A0You're a lying thief Bass.
>
> > It was false alright. =A0That's why they did
> > nothing with it.
>
> Repeat it a few more times... =A0On second thought... you already believe
> it so don't bother.
>
> > Heh, keep believing that if you like.
> > Many of the people who have told
> > you to shut up are current clients
> > of mine.
>
> Read what I said again... =A0I don't give a rat's Bass that they're
> "clients" or not. =A0What I said was that NO ONE IN CHA *EVER* RECOMMENDS

I don't know if you're just realizing it now Frank, but it seems ( ie.
it's just speculation, but it seems to follow) that through the years,
he has accumulated such a list of proveable or at least quoteable
nasty things he's done in Usenet, that people keep calling him out on,
that he has no other basis to stand on, to form some sort of defense.
So he's got to exaggerate and make up 'unproveable' stories about
people that seem plausable to anyone who doesn't know his reputation.
I'm guessing that in some way it may make him feel justified for doing
all the things he's done. After all, to someone who doesn't know what
a bastard he is, as long as he makes up stories about the people who
point out what he is, it makes it look like every one has done things
to him and deserves to be treated badly.

I noticed this periodically in years past, but lately his
exaggerations and embellishments are reaching the point of resembling
fictional characters in a world that he's made up. It's something to
wonder about as to whether he realizes that the people who've
participated here for so long know what's true and what isn't or at
least have strong indicators.

It's possible that with death on the visable horizon, complete abandon
has no consequences for him. At this point why should he have to worry
about the aftermath of anything that he might do here or
to ....anyone?

Just something to watch for. However, one thing .......it's hard to
tell if it was being done voluntarily or involuntarily.

You'll probably pity him.

I'd tell him to fuck off and hurry up and die.