Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

Robert L Bass wrote:

> This customer who got screwed wasn't mine.

Thankfully.  You don't need another bad report at the BBB.

> He was the victim o a professional alarm installer.

The OP never actually came out and said that.  In fact, no one here
really knows where the "phantom signal" originated.  There's been a lot
of speculation that it might be a DIYer.  One of yours???

> There's nothing to be impressed about.  It's just my
> alarm business and it works for me and my customers.
> Too bad you can't seem to understand how to help
> yours.

I do know one thing.  My customers never get a "busy signal" when they
call the office.  I always answer my emails too.  Oh....  I forgot...
You "know" me well enough to say that I don't run a business.  <snerk!>