Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 06:03:54 GMT, "Robert L Bass"
<RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> And unlike a real central station wasn't
>> licensed, UL listed and had no backup
>> site...
>
>No central station in CT was licensed.
>You're wrong about backup too.  We
>weren't UL Listed but then neither were
>most central stations.  In fact, the only
>UL listed station at the time in greater
>Hartford was not UL listed for burglar
>alarms -- only for fire.
>
>So you're one for three. That's better
>than the 2 for 100 most central stations
>are batting. It never ceases to amaze me
>how morons like you are actually proud
>of your "achievements."  You get it wrong
>98% of the time and then you pat your-
>selves on the back like George W after
>he annihilates the English language in
>one of his imbecilic speeches walks away
>saying to himself, "Nailed it."
>
>Now you're actually saying what a good
>job these idiots did sending the cops to
>the wrong address because they're too
>cheap to do daily tests and monitor Caller
>ID.  Unbelievable!

So it's the CS that's cheap? You gotta let the chemo drugs wear off a
bit before the stupid replies!

The CS is in business to make money. Plain & Simple. CS's sell their
services like the cable companies do. Sure I COULD receive all the
channels for one low price, but the cable companies sell their
services in tiers, pay for how much you service you want.

Same with CS's. Pay a basic amount for burg & supervisory, add more
for open/close, more again for supervision, more again for daily
tests. After all it is usually the CS paying the tel bills and they
have to charge you more if you're going to call them more. Long
distance may be cheaper today than 10 years ago, but it's not free.

And I don't really care how you USED to do it. If your CS was as good
as you say - and we all know how truthful you are - you would have
sold it and made enough money to take a permanent vacation in Brasil.
But obviously that's not the case. You don't monitor alarms anymore
and that's a fact you can't deny, although I'm sure you will.

Julian