Vista 20p wiring question.

Ive been out of the business for a few years, so Ive forgotten how to do
this:

Wire the E/E door, using the 22/4 keypad wire.

Basically, the front door didnt get wired at the rough-in stage.  Its
impossible to do now, and I dont want wireless.  The keypad is right next to
the door in question.  I seem to recall there is a way to wire them both
together on  the one 4 conductor wire.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks.