Re: Vista 20p wiring question.

The only way I can think of to do it (without running wire or adding
wireless) is to add 4219 (8 zone expansion module) to the keypad bus and
then add the front door (and what ever else you want) to the 4219 zones. You
could stuff the 4219 in the wall behind the keypad once you get the wire
from the door to the keypad.