Re: Vista 20p wiring question.

 Get rid of the front door keypad and use the wire for the door contact.

or more expensive;

Remove the front door keypad.
Install a 4219 zone expander in the wall, connect the keypad AND the zone
expander's buss wireds together, then run the front door off of one of the
expander's zones. Totally dumb that Ademco/Honeywell doesn't make a single
zone zone expander, but at least you'll have more zones there if you need
:-)
Install the keypad over the hole you made for the 4219 or bury the 4219
wherever you can.