Re: Vista 20p wiring question.

Depending on what system you use, there are makers who have keypads
with built in zone expanders (First Alert, Napco, DMP just to name a
few, I'm sure there are more). I can't think of a way to use 4
conductors for a 4 wire keypad AND a door contact. I've had to three
wire a motion before, but I'm not familiar with a door contact and a
keypad on one four couductor. The zone expander keypad would be a
better option if it's available to you