Re: Why?

I always leave a 1-2' service loop above the header, then a bundle of wire
long enough to reach any location on the door hanging out of the hole. The
door installers feel it is their "job" to pull ALL slack out (including my
service loop) and then cut the wire just long enough to hang out the hole
maybe 2 inches...just a tease. Forceps anyone?

I have a new double secret procedure we are trying out on the last few
rough-ins, if it works I will release it to the the community..royalty free
:-)