Re: Per Hour Charge

"Everywhere Man" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1158900087.248750.57480@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> $75? That's my hourly travel rate. $95 for labor during normal business
> hours. 90% of my clients have the p&l warranty. $350.00 per hour for
> both after hours. 1 hour minimum on each. It seems to convince clients
> that service calls during normal hours is a better choice.
> There's no reason for YOU not to charge more than me especially since
> unlike me you actually know what you're doing :-)

Man, I'd love to tell people $350 after hours. "Uh, no I work til 5, then I
have to pick up little Jimmy, and then.... could you come over at about 7?"
Yeah, right.

Maybe I'll try it your way the next time one of my deadbeats calls cuz he
can't set the alarm and, "oh, yes, I have checked to see that all the
windows are closed..."
js