Re: Pickup Truck tool box recommendations

"G. Morgan" <alarmpro@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 10:48:10 -0400, "Bob Worthy"
> <securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> >"G. Morgan" <alarmpro@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >> On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 09:46:15 -0400, "Bob Worthy"
> >> <securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >Helps on the insurance as well. Are you carrying commercial insurance on
> >your vehicle?
>

> Nope.

Well.....as far as anyone is concerned then, you are never ever at work. In
fact....you don't even have a job.....you don't even know what the word
means. Otherwise dollar signs and lawyers are popping up like on BoBo's
website in the plantiffs eyes and your insurance company will quickly forget
who you are. Drive safe man!

> >If so, is your employer helping with that? Even though it is
> >your vehicle, he has exposure when you are on the clock.
>
> Yeah, I really should look into that.  I don't want to ask MY
> insurance company or I'll get whammied!

There is always that anominous phone call with a hypothetical question. Let
your employer know that you are comfortable with the benefit but possible
exposure to you personally and the company should be investigated.There is
always that other maniac driver that can cause you a problem. Let him know
you wouldn't want the company to have any undue exposure because of an
oversight. Is this extra money coming to you through payroll with taxes
being deducted? It is income and you don't want to get surprised at the end
of the year with a 1099 and a tax debt. If so, you will pay double social
security, federal and I believe Texas has State tax doesn't it? Don't let
that be a surprise. See if they will role it into your regular pay with
deductions.