Re: Ranger American yahoos.

"G. Morgan" <alarmpro@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:hnhjg2hsgf3ifh2bviedd66ob1jjqaoo0n@xxxxxxxxxx
> On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 17:00:45 -0400, "Bob Worthy"
> <securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >When three top ranking building officials in Miami-Dade County were
recently
> >caught selling counterfeit licenses right out of the building department
for
> >anywhere from $2000-$15,000 per license, lord only knows how many
illegals
> >there are out there or how many consumers have potential damage.
>
> Holy crap!  Were they thown in jail?

They got two of them and the third fled the country with his family, mother
included. They are looking at alot of time, I am sure. They have identified
at least 187 contractors, so far that are involved. That is at first clance.
They figure at least 3400 victims so far just in the one county. They
haven't looked at the 38 cities within that county to see how many may be
there.

> > This leads
> >to another question I have for you next week at the ECLB meeting. There
is
> >only one way that mess will get cleaned up and I am interested in seeing,
> >who in government, will have the guts to do it. I have been on my soapbox
> >about this since, let me see if I can even remember how long......1988!!
Who
> >knows how far reaching this is.
>
> Sounds like ya'll have a real mess on your hands.

Yep and I usually would never say "I told you so" but "I have been telling
them so" for a long time, to include you know who. They just don't know how
to look until it hits them square.