Re: Ranger American yahoos.

"Norm Mugford" <1alarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:5KhOg.6681$C26.2823@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Bob Worthy wrote:
>
> "With 400+ alarmcos operating in this area of the state",
>
> That's only the licensed alarm companies...I would say
> there are at least three times that amount of unlicensed alarm
> companies in your area of the state, including Miami-Dade......
> Wouldn't you agree?
>
> Norm Mugford

When three top ranking building officials in Miami-Dade County were recently
caught selling counterfeit licenses right out of the building department for
anywhere from $2000-$15,000 per license, lord only knows how many illegals
there are out there or how many consumers have potential damage. This leads
to another question I have for you next week at the ECLB meeting. There is
only one way that mess will get cleaned up and I am interested in seeing,
who in government, will have the guts to do it. I have been on my soapbox
about this since, let me see if I can even remember how long......1988!! Who
knows how far reaching this is.