Re: New house system recomendation

"secure15" <secure15@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:4BTLg.116$8t.89@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Mark Leuck wrote:
>
> > No, its because the act of programming it is far more cumbersome than
any
> > other panel manufacturer
>
> I suppose you've never tried Ademco, OR you're just not proficient in
> programming Napco products.

I've programmed about every panel made within the last 15 years from just
about every manufacturer. I programmed countless Napco 1000/1008/1016, XP
and GEM systems out in the field. Napco has ALWAYS been more difficult to
program or even explain programming to someone else.

My primary panel of choice these days is Ademco and GE