New house system recomendation

Building new house and interested in recommendations on  the best alarm
system to install.  I will most likely be doing the work myself. I have
installed three full systems (2 DSC and 1 Moose) thus far and have
never had a problem with them.  The Moose 1100 I installed over 10
years ago seemed much better made than the DSCs.  It was almost like
comparing a John Deere with a Murray.  Although I haven't had problems
with either system.

I want something hardwired, dependable, user friendly, and something a
DIYer could install and program.

Thanks for any advice you can offer.

JollyRoger