Re: New house system recomendation

Unless someone has something really bad to say about the quality of the

DSC systems I'll probably go with them.  Especially since I've already
installed two of them.  Hope I remember how to program them.  I was
thinking maybe there was a system out there to match the commercial
look and feel of the Moose.  The DSCs seem so toylike to me.

I'm amazed at how many people I know with systems that have been
professionally installed by some of the big name companies that have
all sorts of problems with false alarms.   Over more than 10 years I've
had only one false alarm that I couldn't account for.  A motion went
off for no known reason.  And I have full perimeter,motion, fire
protection whereas most of the pro systems are only front/back door and
1 motion.

I trust the hardwired systems more than the wireless.  With all the
"noise" out there in radio land it seems the wireless would have to
have more falses.  But I could be wrong.

regards,
JollyRoger