Re: Suggestion for box where alarm monitoring failovers from landline to cell phone - when landline is cut.

I was thinking along those lines and also of a question that appears on the
license application itself. "Have you ever practiced electrical or alarm
contracting, in the state of Florida, or any other jurisdiction, illegally?"
(without a license).  Didn't he practice up north without a license for some
time? He wouldn't lie about this, he would have to answer "yes".