Re: Press "1" for English

"alarman" <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
qad1h.57779$SV1.1204@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> don't you think the fool is the one that think the world is revolving
>> around itself?
>
> ?
> js

ok in plain text..the world is not only the USA..we deal with much more
country then just yours...was that simple enough?

don't forget that Canada is the 3rd biggest producer of petrol?
we do have resource,wish will still worth something even if you go in
recession,and a country is buying a lot of those resource..its
name..China....

if you don't buy,they will of course they will pay less cause there will be
less demand..but still there will be business,and when there is money to do
,we don't care to who we sell the stuff..

p.s. china is close to pass the USA as the country we export the most....too
bad you didn't knew that...