Re: Need information on security

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
AbqdncL7j8GwMaLYnZ2dnUVZ_sqdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I have a few clients in Nome, Juneau and Anchorage.  I also have one
> customer whose vacation home is in a remote area accessible in winter only
> by ski plane.  He bought an alarm and a hidden camera system to record the
> thieves who were breaking in and stealing his food and black power
> supplies.
>
> A few months after installing his system, he was hit again.  This time he
> took the video to the state police and they recognized the perps.  They've
> been arrested and apparently the police found lots of stolen goods in
> their place when they served the warrant because they're facing multiple
> felony charges.
>
> Sometimes even in remote places alarms are useful.  Where police response
> is slower than sending a postcard there's nothing like a few hidden
> cameras, though.

why do I feel like I just read a Walt Disney movie scenario?

is it because of the happy ending?
or is it the fact that such remote place don't have electric power,and no
one with a mind of his own would leave solar panel or power generator or
wind mills on site for thieves to take?(they do have all the time in the
world to take what ever they want,its so remote....)

NO! I found it!!! its because its been post by bAss!!!