Re: Need information on security

This is just an interesting aside to this thread, and not something
that will assist this gentleman. However, I was in Juneau, Alaska about
4 weeks ago. While there, I spent a lot of time just walking around
talking to locals to get the true flavour of the place. And one thing I
did notice was that virtually the only alarms in service were for
businesses in the downtown area, and none that I saw were from the
nationals. ALL of the ones  that I saw were local "little guys". I
didn't see a single ADT sticker or sign.

Dunno if it's the same in Anchorage but this might be part of the
reason this chap is not versed in the presence of residential alarms.
Maybe there aren't many !!

The guy that broke into this chaps home must be nuts ! He ran a real
risk up there of getting his ass shot off.....

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
www.homemetal.com