Re: Need information on security

"R U Kidding" <not@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:4hrej2t0r2g3i5rn7rm5q5k063utt7h6o6@xxxxxxxxxx
 I don't know of anyone that has an alarm! I'm in
> Anchorage.

Your local store owners probably have alarm systems. Look for the most
widely used alarm window sticks downtown and talk to the shop owners. Didn't
realize they had that kind of crime in Anchorage. Home invasions are pretty
ballszy. Thought the crimes would be more like poaching out of season or
harrassing the local Moose.....er never mind that is Doug. With all the
tourist gone by now, doesn't everybody know everyone else in town?