Re: Need information on security

Good idea on the door stickers... Might try a ritzier neighborhood and
see who they are using. Talked to my insurance agent and I guess it
was the first time anyone had ever asked them about it. So not much
help there.

When it comes to the 20-30 year old thugs in town they do pretty much
know of everyone or know someone that knows.... I'm counting on it.

It really sucks that after 20 years of being online I'm now paranoid
to even sign with an alias... and I'm betting that My Space is
probably the extent of their internet use.

So I'll just sign with B,