Re: Need information on security

Made it through most of the posts so I have a bit better idea of what
I am looking for. My only concern is being able to get the police here
fast if needed...  do alarm systems come with a panic button or can
they be added easily? I need something that has no delay and no
questions. Found the answer to one of my concerns... the phone line.
Glad to hear that you can add a backup.

So I guess what I really need is the name of a good company to install
and monitor. I don't know of anyone that has an alarm! I'm in
Anchorage.

Thanks for the info! I read the FAQ at Your Security Source and will
call my insurance agent tomorrow to see if they can recommend someone.