Re: Family values

I think the overdose on Kool-Aid left too much dain bramage and it's really
beyond hope. Besides I don't want to hear that loud bang when that poor
overworked muscle that keeps his ears apart gives way to the vacuum. The
question to me is more like why would an able bodied person want a Special
Olympics medal?
In the end I am seriously concerned that my comments, although
tongue-in-cheek for the most part, might not be too far from reality. You
guys must know a lot more about him, but I really sense this guy might have
some deficits he has to struggle with to overcome. He doesn't seem to be
aware that by his posting he is outing what he may be trying to otherwise
conceal. The cycle will then be the more he posts the more I inadvertently
unmask. He is a human being after all and deserves respect as one. I don't
want to unmask those deficits here any more than I have already, especially
if he can't even see what he is doing to himself.  The things I have to ask
God for forgiveness for is way, way, way too long already, no need to add
more to the list for free.