Re: Family values

> Let me try and parse your absolute nonsense.

I suspect you meant to say "try to...."  Perhaps a remedial reading course would help.

> I have to read the BBC to understand it?

Well, no.  One usually listens to TV and radio broadcasts, but you could read the online version.  They have a website.

> ...One could certainly debate whether or
> not a fully goverment supported organization
> like the BBC would provide a more balanced
> view than say a for profit outfit like Fox News...

One could certainly debate that if one believed it to be so.  However, the BBC's support comes from viewer subscriptions.  Fox, on
the other hand, gets its money from big corporations.

> I have no answer for that debate...

Clearly.

> I have never found a news organzation that
> didn't report with some bias.  It is important
> to know what that bias is when you get a story from that organzation whether that be
> Fox or the BBC....

True.  On the whole, though, Fox is completely biased.

> I don't buy the Fox "Fair and Balanced" but
> I don't think Big Ben plays it straight up either.

The difference is BBC is a news organisation .  Fox is pure propaganda.