Re: Family values

Well next time I hear the weather on Fox, or the sports scores, or the stock
market close that does sit well with me I can dismiss all of it and be
reassured that all that is pure propaganda.

 > On the whole, though, Fox is completely biased.

Wow, I am gald we got that out of the way since obviously you're not biased.

Oh wait, it was the head of BBC that got the boot for spreading propaganda
and not the head of Fox News.

> One could certainly debate that if one believed it to be so.  However, the
> BBC's support comes from viewer subscriptions.  Fox, on the other hand,
> gets its money from big corporations.

Is that how you make your points just by pure lies and pure bull shit? Well
let's not spread any more propaganda from Fox and go straight to the BBC
gospel where it clearly says (despite your horse shit statement),

BBC World Service is funded by Government grant and not your TV licence.
Profits from separate BBC commercial services help to keep the licence fee
low.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/info/licencefee/

I am glad you are never confused by the facts and never bother to check
them. Makes it easy for everyone to see no matter what the topic you never
know what you're talking about. Idiot.

If the Air America Network has a future you certainly sound like you have
one there too. I hear they give you all the Kool-Aid you want, and they have
plenty since no one wants theirs (or yours for that matter).