Re: Family values

> You read, listen to or watch the BBC?

On occasion, yes.  I find it more informative than Fox Propaganda Network.

> On NPR (or the PBS SAP channel) or the whole nasty far left thing on satellite?

Actually, BBC is neither far left nor far right.  They simply report.  If you bothered to read it, you'd see that.  But then, that
tould require actually reading rather than ranting.

> I guess your point is that we should outright abandon any idea of collectively supporting a canidate for office that actually
> supports us in our industry...

Where on earth did you get that from the prior post?

> or oppose one that hurts our industry...

I tend to support candidates who support my *country*.  The industry is doing fine.

> In my lifetime I miss the days when the Democrats
> were in power and I especially miss their "family
> values" and all the stories I would hear about them.
> I never had to worry about one of the Democrats
> lying to start a war...

Nah.  They all lie.  Clinton went after adult women.  Folley, well....

It is delightful, though, seeing how red-faced the far right gets when it's their guys getting caught with his shorts down.  The
best part is that everyone now knows that the Republican "Family Values" leadership covered it up.