Re: Family values

You read, listen to or watch the BBC? On NPR (or the PBS SAP channel) or the
whole nasty far left thing on satellite?
I guess your point is that we should outright abandon any idea of
collectively supporting a canidate for office that actually supports us in
our industry, or oppose one that hurts our industry, and instead follow a
donkey or an elephant to where ever that leads. So you shot the elephant
here so I guess it's the donkey we should follow according to you. Let me
consider for a moment the Democrats and their days of glory and what I can
remember of what thats been like to follow an ass.
In my lifetime I miss the days when the Democrats were in power and I
especially miss their "family values" and all the stories I would hear about
them. I never had to worry about one of the Democrats lying to start a war.
Oh no! I forgot about LBJ and the whole Gulf of Tonkin thing that kicked off
the Vietnam War. Well at least I could completely trust the Democratic
Congressmen with young males. Damn, I forgot about that Barney Franks thing
about running a brothel for male hookers out of his apartment. But at least
the page system in Congress was safe when the Democrats were in charge!
Hell, scratch that, Congressman Gerry Studds screwed the pages for years, oh
yes and didn't quit. I could at least trust the high ranking Democrats, like
the ones entrusted to write the majority of the IRS tax code, to behave with
proper decorum. Oh my! I forgot again about the drunk driving Senator Wilbur
Mills and that stripper Fanny Foxx jumping out of his car into the tidal
basin. But that's all water over the dam. Water? Dam? Jumping out? What
about that other Senator that leaves his secretary to drown and jumps out
and swims off (sorry Mary Jo,  RIP) or a Democratic President that tries to
out do a drunken sailor by what? Trying to save a secretary drowning in his
semen by throwing her a cigar? She was just the devil in a blue dress many
thought but maybe she was not giving a BJ but just getting OJT with purse
making starting by shaving  Willie's coin purse.
Well let's be fair your were talking recent history and money in this post.
It would be a cold day in hell before a Democratic Congressman these days
would ever have any financial misdealings. Wait, did I say cold? Oh the
freezer thing! Congressman William Jefferson (no Clinton) put about 100K in
his freezer after taking a bribe (caught on tape no less?).
Are you a gadfly on everything or just a shill for the Democrats? Your bilge
is too transparent to have any merit so I guess your aim is to provoke a
response.
Well now you have mine.
To improve your skills and get more Republican versus Democrat balance in
your views I suggest you enroll immediately in the Richard M. Nixon school
of honesty taught by Professor William Jefferson Clinton, he currently
occupies the Spiro Agnew chair. I hear the grads go far being inspired by
two celebrated liars as well as a person with a name that could "grow a
penis". You on the other hand are no "Slick Willie" and are going to end up
either like "Tricky Dick" or just with Dick from the crap you're posting
here.